Texas Hold ’em Poker Table Hire
Each of our packages come with a full sized table able to seat 9 and a dealer (8 is more comfortable), chairs, high quality chips, cards, and buttons. All our tables can come with a dealer depending on the package you choose to hire the tables through.
Our dealers are all experts (at least rules wise) of all the games we offer.
They are able to deal other games such as Omaha, Irish, Stud, Paduki, and many more if required. Please state what games you require a the booking stage.
For our larger tournament packages we can offer a computer programme projected onto a large screen with the status of the tournament and its details. This can be branded at an extra cost.
Our poker hire offers a great opportunity for you to experience the professionally dealt and high quality equipment of the casinos in you own home or private venue. No matter whether there are just 10 of you wanting a home game or 100 wanting a professionally run tournament Jack’s Poker are the people to offer you the tools and staff.
As for the options open to you they are really endless. The best place to start is to think about the following and include your thoughts on them in the enquiry form’s “Extra Notes” section:
- How many tables you require? (Ideally base it on 7/8 per table)
- Do you require a dealer? (This wont necessarily be a lot more expensive)
- Do you require an extras with your tables? (Drinks, Valets, Computer Programmes, Table Directors)
- How long are you looking to hire the tables for? (A rough estimate, and include rough times)
- What type of games do you want to play? (Also whether you want a cash game structure or tournament structure, or both)